uPVC Windows & Doors
You are in : About Us>Testimonials Date:12-12-2018
     
   

uPVC Window

Multi - Chamber profile of high impact strength & special reinforement.  More

   

uPVC Doors

Windows2000 upvc door system using top grade materials withstand  More

   

FlyScreen

Complete Protection against insects.More

   

Sectional Details

3 chamber system More
 

 

Windows 2000 to participate in Interiors & Buildex as platinum sponsor


Muscat, Oman, 07 September 2008 -Windows 2000, an Omani organization in the business of the manufacture and installation of uPVC windows and doors, will showcase its leading position in the country's building and construction industry through its participation as the Platinum Sponsor of Interiors & Buildex 2009. 

The international exhibition, which is organized by Omanexpo LLC, will be held on March 16-18, 2009 and will feature all types of building materials, construction supplies, heavy equipment and interior furnishings. Now on its sixth edition, Interiors & Buildex has grown over the years to become the biggest and most comprehensive event for the vibrant building and construction industry in Oman.


"By drawing a large number of industry professionals to the exhibition, Interiors & Buildex 2009 will be an excellent opportunity for us to showcase our range of products directly to our target clients," said Said A. Al Saqri, managing director of Windows 2000. "For two years in a row now, we are glad to be a platinum sponsor and a major exhibitor of this international trade exhibition." 

Al Saqri pointed out that Windows 2000 is currently a leading supplier of uPVC windows and doors both to local and international markets. Using state-of-the-art German technology, the company manufactures various types of products including tilt-and-turn windows, tilt-and-slide windows, and custom-made doors for specific applications. Up to 60 percent of the company's total production is used to serve the requirements of local clients while the remaining 40 percent is exported to other countries. 

In operation for the past eight years, Windows 2000 has already built a solid reputation in the industry for the quality of its products. Al Saqri explained that their windows are doors are particularly suited to withstand the harsh weather conditions in the Arabian Gulf, and they are also very effective in blocking ingress of noise, water and dust. In recognition of the company's achievements, Windows 2000 was chosen last year as one of the awardees for His Majesty's Cup for the best factories in Oman. 

"We are highly pleased and privileged to once again receive the strong support of Windows 2000 to Interiors & Buildex. Their presence will greatly contribute in ensuring that the exhibition would truly serve the needs of the building and construction industry in Oman," said C.J. Paul, general manager of Omanexpo LLC, the leading exhibition management company in the sultanate. 

According to Paul, Interiors & Buildex 2009 is attracting a huge interest from many local and international companies as a result of the ongoing construction of multimillion-dollar projects in many parts of the country. With the prevailing high demand for all types of building materials and interior furnishings, Paul stressed that the exhibition will effectively serve as a platform for the entry of new products into the market, for strengthening brand awareness, and for bridging the gap between buyers and sellers. 

Interiors & Buildex 2009 is also supported by Panorama and Dosteen Doors & Engg. Services as gold sponsors, Construction Week as the official publication, Arab Construction World as the official magazine as well as OER Dossier-Construction and Al-Maskan Magazine as media partners.

 
Staff E-mail Access